ATHEROS COMMUNICATIONS AR8152 V2.0 FAST ETHERNET LINUX DRIVER

Post back if you hit a snag or get stuck. Feel free to use until the fix actually hits the Ubuntu Raring kernel. Thanks a lot for testing this. Now I know the root cause but still trying to figure out solution for that. Luis Henriques henrix wrote on Would it be possible for you to test the latest upstream kernel? Intel Corporation Unknown device 3b30 rev 06 Subsystem:
Uploader: Akinokus
Date Added: 5 January 2016
File Size: 62.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45367
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Atheros Communications AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet (rev c1) — Ubuntu

Intel Corporation Unknown device 3b30 rev 06 Subsystem: Luis Henriques henrix wrote on This bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't been atheeros activity in it recently. Reproducing the issue problem i can say that after the system is started the pc does some hundred of pings and then it stops showing me the connection "on" but it is not able to navigate, below is the result of the ping command ping www.

But my wireless is working, though. FrancisT francis-turner wrote on It solved all the problems associated with my connection. I had exactly this problem, no networks detected at all with my Asus eee pc. Yeah, I know, I was being an idiot to even proceed. After adding build-essential from synaptic, the install went worked fine atehros the internet connection turned on like magic. Comment ehernet this change optional.

Atheros Communications AR v Fast Ethernet (rev c1) — Ubuntu — VGDnet Media

Brad Figg brad-figg on Attached is a file. After a very frustrating day trying everything I did the below and my netbook immediately found my wireless network:. I didnt reboot my machine to teste, I will post the result later If you need to reset your password, click here.

Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. Why can this not be fixed?

Wireless PCI/USB issue in Toshiba Satellite C P

Status changed to Confirmed. Sign up using Facebook. Same problem on MeeGo 1. The install went smoothly, just like with atl1c, but it seems to have made no difference. Email Required, but never shown. I've uploaded a 32bits version of the kernel here: Atneros I have to say that failed too.

After a while goes normally behaviour in auto ip mode At the end: The communucations is only with the cable connection. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.

Linnux, I don't know how to tell if it's improved or not. I'm currently downloading package files through Ubuntu Tweak, and it doesn't look like there's a change in speed.

It should be released soon, if no regressions are found. Thus a solution here could help few more peoples. When I disable the Wi-Fi the problem disappear.

Would you please try an experiment for me?

Intel Corporation Unknown device 2d10 rev 05 Subsystem: Before you post the latest readings, please try it another way: I'm glad it's all fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOC 2217 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

AL1645CS SHARP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

EPSON C120 DRIVER DOWNLOAD